WHERE DO I COME FROM
During the last decade I have been able to focus my professional expertise on hair care, the diagnosis of the different diseases that cause hair loss and learned the different medical and surgical techniques in the hair field. I received young patients who began with hair loss, or not so young after starting certain treatments, after stressful situations or significant losses in the family. This allowed me to become interested in treating and diagnosing my patients in order to provide a comprehensive solution to hair loss, while many colleagues did not give it the relevance it had. Children after chemotherapy for leukemia, women for breast cancer, young people with stress alopecia areata due to selectivity examns or the beginning of University, a beginning of hair loss in young people, who felt bad on seeing how daily they were losing their hair and the dreaded recesses appeared. In the world of surgery, I was lucky to share proffesional experiences and learn from colleagues who wanted to share their experiences with me, being able to learn innovative and successful surgical techniques from American and Turkish colleagues.
WHERE I AM GOING
All that knowledge I have believed necessary to transmit it daily to my colleagues and students, supporting and sharing knowledge among all, a teaching and research work of which I feel proud and involved. Research, improvement of techniques and new knowledge is my daily challenge to give the best to my patients and my disciples as a mentor. To spread knowledge to help people to feel identified with others see of them.
Academic and Professional Merits
• Degreed in Medicine and Surgery by Complutense University of Madrid
• Masters in Medicine and Hair Surgery by University of Alcalá de Henares
• Masters in Aesthetic and Anti-Aging Medicine by Complutense University of Madrid
• Masters in Emergency Medicine by Complutense University of Madrid
• Masters in Health Management by Complutense University of Madrid
• Masters in Palliative Care and Pain Medicine by Complutense University of Madrid
• Masters in Assessment for Injured People by Complutense University of Madrid
• Doctorated in Legal and Forensic Medicine by Complutense University of Madrid
• Member of Spanish Society for Hair Restoration SERECAP
• Member of Spanish Society of Aesthetic Medicine SEME
• Member of Spanish Society of Health Executives SEDISA
• Member of Spanish Society of Emergency Medicine SEMES
• Professor of Master of Medicine and Hair Surgery at University of Alcalá de Henares
• Coordinator of Internships and Professor in Master of Hair Surgery at Catholic University of Murcia
• Researching activity in Platelet Rich Plasma, capillary carboxytherapy and painless techniques applied to medicine and hair surgery.
• Designer of painless protocols for application in medicine and hair surgery.
• A leading expert in the treatment of complications after hair surgery.
• More than 3000 surgeries performed with different techniques
• More than 9000 patients evaluarted in Hair Medicine
• Professional experience as medical director of large hair surgery clinics in Spain